Published: March 7, 2023
A little stress can be a good thing; it’s a motivational push to get things done.
- Set realistic goals and study deadlines. Working within the time you have, your skill set and your knowledge maximizes productivity and helps avoid burnout.
- Reducing phone usage, including turning off notifications and checking social media less helps to avoid getting caught up in distractions or drama.
- Don’t go it alone!
- Ask teachers, friends, siblings, and parents for help.
- Add in some studying and support time with peers.
- Do practice tests. This will build confidence about what to expect on exam day, and hone your exam time-management skills.
- Before your exam, take 5 minutes to write down what you’re worried about. This is proven to reduce test-taking anxiety.